Thursday 2 April 2009

£20 million for a photo of this lot?


As you gaze at the picture above this text, It is staggering to consider It has cost the UK tax payer alone in excess of £20 million thus far! Having watched toenails Robinson's report, on the 10 o'clock News this evening (the sycophanticy of which would have made me vomit, if I'd not been so busy swearing at the television.)you could be forgiven for thinking that the one eyed snot gobbler or as a Robinson referred to him the Chancellor of the world's Exchequer(grovling knob!) and the blessed Obama have at a stroke cured all financial crisis and problems for the next hundred years.


Thre reality is that this is yet another extravagant and profligate waste of time and more importantly of OUR money. The truly sickening thing is that the mainstream media is rapidly becoming nothing more than a compliant conduit of propaganda for the so-called great and good. the way in which Brown at a press conference earlier today responded to Robinson's question firstly by saying "I'm glad you asked me that,. it gives me the chance to say....". He might as well have said well done Specky you memorised that perfectly!. A question so clearly a plant it might as well have been delivered in a terracotta pot. The trillion dollar man soubriquet which Robinson has been in such a hurry to bestow upon the one eyed son of the manse. will I have no doubt come back to haunt them both.


In the meantime as I reflect on the fall-out from the G20 summit I'm not entirely sure for whom I have the most contempt our political class or the simpering toadies in the mainstream media?. for now the feltch-fest is over. In just over 400 days so will the Labour government! I sincerely hope I will never in my lifetime again see another Labour government mainly because they are just too damned expensive.

No comments: